A guide to using your Instagram caption generator
Want to add creativity and wit to your Instagram photos? Learn how an Instagram caption generator can boost your posts.
- Here’s a riddle: What’s only 125 characterslong, yet has the power to get you sales? It’s an Instagram caption! And in today’s video, we’ll share fivecaptions that dropshippers can use to get noticed on Instagram
- Hey all, it’s Jessica from Oberlo
- Today we’re talking about Instagram captions
- We’ll talk about what they are, why theymatter, and what makes a good Instagram caption
- By the end of this video, you’ll have fivecaptions you can use on your Instagram page
- And don’t worry -- these captions work forsupplier photos, professional product shots, and everything in between
- So whether you’re just getting started oralready an Instagram heavyweight, you’ll find these captions super helpful
- Before I give you these captions, just onemore thing: To stay competitive in dropshipping, you have to keep learning
- Hit subscribe to make sure you don’t missfuture videos about how to be successful with dropshipping
- Alright, let’s dive into Instagram captions
- First, what are Instagram captions? Simply put, Instagram captions are the writtendescriptions below an Instagram photo
- They can contain text, emojis, hashtags, andtags
- They can’t contain clickable links
- Instagram captions are limited to about 330words, or 2,200 characters
- Alright, now that we know what Instagram captionsare, why do they
- I'm gonna be doing a video it's something other top tips she says here but because it is a Tuesday um you know not that organized with that kind of stuff but it is technically is how to use tips she's a video and I know questions about sometimes I put on my Instagram photos I'm just gonna call my fire screen and put it next to me and I'm gonna do this I'm gonna put it next to me here because this song is here I can't sit down right now did you see me yeah um so I quite often put my captions as like different fonts so like this one for example you can see it's like in a different font but the instagram caption is in a different font so yeah on this one also did you okay and this one I usually do it is like for example this one it's so nervous so usually do it if it's like song lyrics because then I feel like it's more like suited because it's like it's
- I know how tough it feels or how frustrated you feel to not know what you want to write on on Instagram it's like you have like writer's block or something I get that and it's super frustrating but I also have been there where I just write something on Instagram and then I just like cross my fingers and I hope for the best not how I want to roll anymore the thing that I've discovered specifically on Instagram is that authenticity works being a hundred percent you works learning to tell a story works so let's actually walk through how you can write better captions with ease and I actually need this kind of a canal bootleg quiz and it's super cheesy but I call it my quick caption quiz so what we're going to do is every time I'm about to post a caption I ask myself five questions that are based on this quiz and the goal is to get more yeses than it is No so hang on let me start brewing the coffee and then we'll chat because here's the thing I should be able to write and test a caption in less time
- do you want to generate more likes and comments for your Instagram photos simply by writing amazing captions keep on watching I'm gonna share with you my five tips for writing engaging captions for Instagram hey my name is Katie Stephanie I'm here on my channel to talk all things YouTube Instagram filmmaking and freelance thank you so much for watching make sure you hit the subscribe button if you don't want to miss my future videos I upload three new videos a week captions are such an important part of Instagram it honestly surprises me how many people are still sleeping on this Instagram is so much more than pretty pictures I think actually captions are a great opportunity for so many creators to add extra value and people are not even seeing it here's the thing I am NOT the most amazing photographer on the planet and chances are maybe you aren't either it's very very hard to stand out on Instagram with photos alone especially if you are the one taking them and not the one in them so instead of trying to compete on the plain of just how amazing can your photos be think about
- Here’s how to use special characters in your Instagram bio using Microsoft Word: You can pour a lot of love and energy into creating the best captions for your Instagram posts, but isn’t it annoying when Instagram removes your line breaks from your text? How to hide your hashtags in your Instagram caption: Did you know that you can add up to 10 hashtags for each your Instagram story posts? By adding an Instagram hashtag to your story, you’re giving your content an added chance to be seen by new audiences
- Here’s how to add a link to your IGTV video from Instagram Stories: Just like Instagram posts, engaging with your community is important to build your IGTV channel
- If you know exactly what or who you’re looking for, use the search bar in the middle of your screen to type in a username or a keyword like “travel” to find IGTV channels
- Want to share (and show off!) your IGTV videos with Instagram Direct or add it to your bio? With Later, you can create a shoppable website that looks just like your Instagram profile, but with one key difference — every image contains a link.
- If you use the hashtag #discoverearth on your picture that has 3,796,537 posts (as I’m drafting this), it’s most likely your post will quickly get lost in the pool of other posts
- But for example, if you use the hashtag #escapesnaps that has 23,828 posts (as I’m drafting this), the likelihood of your post being discovered will be significantly higher ✨ Now that you know the basics, let’s help you find the best hashtags for your posts
- Of course, I’m here to help you do the homework #️⃣ So let’s get started with finding these niche hashtags 💪 Industry leaders aka Influencers become Influencers because something seems to be working for them
- What if my posts still don’t get enough visibility?” Well, the easiest way to make sure your posts get quick engagement and hence visibility is to schedule your posts for when your audience is most active on Instagram
- Crowdfire’s Publish tool is one of the easiest ways to schedule and publish posts 🚀 If you post when your audience is active on Instagram, you’re more likely to drive engagement on that post.
- The Insights section of your Business Account lets you track results of your Activity (weekly interactions, reach, and impressions), Content (performance of your posts, stories, and promotions), and your Audience (age, gender, places they’re from, and times they’re online)
- If you’re an online store owner, here’s one more reason why switching to a Business Account isn’t something you should think twice about- Instagram enables brands to sell products to followers without them having to leave the app
- Group members like and comment posts on Instagram right after they’re published, which helps boost engagement, increase visibility, and attract new followers
- So hashtags help Instagram recognize what your post is about-the system then picks the most relevant content to go on the Explore page for audiences following accounts that post content similar to yours
- I created my own personal brand and Instagram travel account @justanotherOKday in 2017, started to look for ways to grow my engagement and following
- If you just launched an online store or have decided to focus on your target audience’s interests and needs, here are 20 popular high-density tags for ecommerce businesses you can start using straight away: #onlinebusiness #onlinemarketing #businessowner #makemoneyonline #entrepreneurlife #personaldevelopment #financialfreedom #solopreneur #entrepreneurlifestyle #youngentrepreneur #entrepreneurship #hustlehard #selfgrowth #hardworker #mindsetiseverything Don’t forget to download our free Instagram hashtag list for photography , fashion, travel, and many other tags organized in 20 sub-categories.
- For any other scheduled Instagram posts, we’ll send a reminder notification to your mobile device to finish the post when the time is right
- Most Instagram scheduler tools, Buffer included, enable you to create your posts on your desktop before publishing on mobile
- With Buffer for Business you can also check exactly how your Instagram profile gallery will look once you’ve published your scheduled posts: In some exciting news, you can now schedule certain types of Instagram posts directly from third-party apps like Buffer to Instagram
- Once the scheduled posting time comes around, we’ll send a reminder notification to you via the Buffer app on your mobile device
- Once you’ve connected your Instagram account with Buffer, it’s time to create the content you want to post to Instagram
- If you upload your content and it doesn’t meet the requirements for direct scheduling, we’ll let you know that it will be scheduled as a reminder and that you’ll receive a notification to your mobile device when it’s time to post
- Once you’ve uploaded your content, you can decide whether you want to: When it’s time for your post to be published, Buffer will send you a notification to whichever devices have been connected to your Buffer account.
- For example, Nike Running often make their trainers and running equipment the focal point of their content: Whereas other brands, such as WeWork, put more focus on their community and culture: At Buffer, our Instagram marketing strategy is to post consistently quality content that aims to build Buffer’s brand while also connecting on an individual basis with our community members
- Curating content from your followers can help you to build a vibrant and engaged community and user generated content can also incentivize your audience to share their own creative ways of interacting with your products, services or company
- A large percentage of this growth was down to user generated content and in this post, Brian shares our exact strategy: A study from Georgia Tech looked at 1.1 million random Instagram pictures and discovered these two really interesting bits of information
- Here’s a quick snapshot from our account: In addition to these stats, you can also use Buffer for Instagram to: Analytics can help you judge the effect of your content, schedule, and frequency of posting on Instagram and measure how it affects important Instagram metrics such as likes and followers.
Join thousands of professionals using B12 to power their business online
I can make [website edits] myself, and it’s as simple as working in a Word document. If I need more help, I’ll email the B12 team and within 24 hours, boom, it’s done.
Partner / COO, Action Logistix
I love that B12 prompts me to update certain [website] features and add integrations like online scheduling to increase efficiency in my law firm. These recommendations are often things that I would have never considered but have proved to be incredibly useful.
Founder, Atlas Law
With B12, the quality is 10/10. I feel like I got the finished product of building a site from scratch, but it was way easier.
Founder and Managing Partner, The Bell Group
The best website builder for professional services
Take the stress out of website building, and in just a few clicks, build a website with all the features you need to better attract, win, and serve your clients online.