5 free integrations you can add to your website in 5 minutes
Improving your website’s functionality and performance doesn’t have to consume a lot of your time, energy, or (most importantly) money. B12 offers customers several integrations that make their website better in minutes. Here are some of our favorite free ways to make our customers more successful:
20 November 2018 · 3 min read
- Let visitors schedule appointments. Set up some face time with customers by adding B12 bookings to your website. B12 bookings displays your availability, lets your audience book time with you, and sends you and your customer a confirmation email when they book an appointment.
- Show off social feeds. Show off your unique personality and expertise by displaying recent Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram posts right on your website. Social media is an increasingly popular way for customers to contact businesses with questions or to learn more about what sets them apart from others.
- Add a custom form. Collect leads and make it easy for visitors to get in touch with you to ask questions, offer suggestions, or start working with you! Create a custom form that collects the information you need from them in order to provide a helpful response.
- Organize your events. Promote your events, accept RSVPs, and sell tickets directly on your website using Eventbrite. Eventbrite helps you keep track of attendees and contacts even after an event ends.
- Chat with customers. Drift is a live chat service that lets you talk to your website visitors, offer them solutions, and collect transcripts of these conversations. If you’re offline and unable to immediately respond to messages, Drift collects visitor email addresses so you can reach out to these potential customers.
Want to add these features to your new website? Our AI will build a free draft of your site in minutes. Try it out!